Oh, wait...I know why I can't seem to keep my head on straight - not only am I going to London for three weeks, but I'm going on vacation AND moving across country in the two weeks immediately preceeding my cross-Atlantic trek. I'm sitting here thinking that if I blink, it'll be August and I won't know how I got there.
I'm making lists of what to pack, trying to figure out what needs to go in which bag, because if I don't write it down, my head is likely to pop off.
- To bring on vacation.
- To bring to London.
- To pack for the move (which means stuff for while we're on the road, stuff for the first night, and stuff to help me get back to the East Coast).
Needless to say, my ability to form a coherent sentence is limited because I am so EXCITED for everything happening between now and August.
In the meantime, I wanted to share some of my favorite library and education blogs in case anyone was lacking reading material:
No comments:
Post a Comment