Sunday, July 28, 2013

I know this great little place...

So I'm the kind of person who wants to go where the locals go. The problem, of course, is finding those places without looking like a complete ass. I got to go out tonight with a Williamsburg friend who happened to be in London at the same time and his friend took us to the Tamesis Dock floating pub.

Why was this place so fabulous? Because it was on a lightly refurbished barge. In dry dock. On the Thames. That's right. A cute little whole in the wall pub on the River Thames with cheap drinks.

Win. 

Not only was the pub on the Thames though. It also had a killer view of Parliament and Big Ben.

What a great way to spend my last evening in London. 

Thank you, Jan!!!


And in case you're ever in London without a guide, check out this website to help you get an idea of where the great little places are!

No comments:

Post a Comment